Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Frustration with the Stagnant

 I follow numerous intuitives online and listen to those I'm drawn to and take from what readings they give for the ones that resonate with me. One said recently, "You're frustrated a lot these days, but you're meant to be. You'll learn something from this frustration and it's part of your journey. Don't worry it won't last forever". 

I have times of being frustrated. It's hard to tell why. The main reason is usually things from the past repeating that I thought my life had grew out of. Everything repeats and is cyclical. 

Other times I think it's because things get stagnant and nothing changes or goes anywhere and I want to escape to somewhere else. 

Then the other day while waiting in a sea of no change for some big change, our company got extended a HUGE loan of money. They immediately put it towards equipment for things needed next year. And a longggg list of improvements I've wanted for the company but we could never afford suddenly all got taken care of in a week's time. And although I was infinitely happy this was finally being accomplished all at once on multiple fronts, I realized, "Hey... wasn't I supposed to have something like that happen to me in my life?" 

And I remembered I dedicate most of my energy into my work: Into a company and a cause, the bigger picture of the lives of people, a surrounding mountain community, and the mountain space in general being contributed to. Something great is still coming my way, but the fastest and most immediate area hit was in the place I work. 

So I guess frustration is teaching its patience. 

There was also another mass shooting today. Not too surprising for the U.S., there've been 2 in the last 2 weeks. But as I looked around the room, I was grateful to be held in a box. The cage I'm impatient to break out of is also protection. 

God's timing is best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment