Tuesday, November 30, 2021

The Present Moment

Huge shifts are occurring now -but still not physically. I realized I kept thinking something surprising and BIG would happen on the physical front. I was confused when nothing did. Then I realized, the "physical" front is being dissolved, everything is spiritual now. Everyday it feels more like I'm waking up IN a dream. Sometimes a darker illusion that I'm slow moving in and other and places it feels more like Heaven. 

And then there are places I am FULLY awake in and everything is crystal clear, there is no vail, and everything is as it is. 

But I disassociate fairly frequently still. Sometimes I consciously want to. I realized I disassociate for 2 reasons: 

1) Because after abuse/trauma/spiritual wounding you retreat from the world in that way instinctually and it becomes a default and a shell you're then led to break out of 

2) Because it's nice to say "screw this" to the boredom and the pain and numb yourself to being present in it 

But I'm becoming more conscious now. Basically I told Heaven to wake me up when the world got around to finally concerning itself with pedophilia and human trafficking. Until the world became conscious of it and decided to care about it, finally registering it, no change would occur. It would only be an ongoing wound to hear about with nothing done about. 

And here we are. After the dominos have continued to fall, we're entering into the final stage of rape and sexual violence against women being heard -now including incest and family abuses -and with that will come Women fully acknowledging the issue with no excuses given and a good portion of men seeing that and following suite. Then when enough men and women are on the same page, men and women can look into child sexual abuse issues and human trafficking. 

Alongside that, the economic imbalances will continue to be looked at. 

I actually had a recent epiphany with that one. If I owned a home, 90% of whatever I made at a job wouldn't go to rent. I could afford to work less -as could anyone. Most of what we're working towards is shelter. If everyone had that, work wouldn't be as needed. People could work less, potentially get paid more, and have more freedom. 

More money isn't what we need. We need housing. 

And then from there we need medical, legal, and water/food-related industries that are necessity to stop being for-profit. 


Other things going on in the world...

Evil is up to some interesting things. 

The secrets of Hollywood are coming to light. 

I saw Squid Game for the first time yesterday and when it got to the VIPs I said, "Let me guess they'll be some reference to "snakes" or snake people and/or some reference to animal print or animal/people." 

We got ALL of that. And some wealthy, obscene white men that were sexually abusive as well. The veil is thin my friends... 

The greatest mystery of Hollywood's influence is to what extent actors and musicians know they're under Hollywood's influence... I saw R. Kelly named as a person of interest in the Maxwell trafficking trial. Obviously some are less of a mystery than others. 

Then there are other Evils going on I could only allude to. Somedays I feel more indifferent knowing light/neutrality will ultimately overcome and other days I genuinely feel fear and concern. 

I think slipping dimensions/planes/realities being more at play now and having multiple reasons why it might happen is interesting/frightening.  

But today I'm hopeful. 

I feel more and more that there are layers to living. This present moment, the past, the future, different dimensions, oblivion bled into beyond it all -occurring simultaneously. But the past/darkness is being moved on from, or rather the light side of life is being shown now that darkness has been known. We only have good to look forward to and then nothing/harmony/balance/oblivion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment