Saturday, December 4, 2021

12/01/2021: Heaven Has Landed

This is just probably true for my region of Colorado and not necessarily the world, but the dial has turned. Heaven is officially here, we are officially living in a dream instead of a nightmare. We're still in the "matrix" and the illusion, but it's lighter now and more is possible. 

Something big is still going to happen though. On the spiritual plane, on and before December 1st there was a heaviness like something dying/collapsing/falling away. It was the "old world". So it stands that the same might happen 'physically' at some point. Buildings or systems falling down. Not sure. 

But I look to January 2022 and it just doesn't feel "real". People within our company are talking about big expansive visions they have for it, and it feels like it can finally be achieved -but simultaneously it feels like it's empty and nothing will progress because everything will end or change entirely. 

I don't know whether I'm going to die or move or if everything will just collapse. The image of the Phoenix keeps coming through a lot. That's hopeful. 

Everything is good, just impossible to predict. 

I also have the instinct to "batten down the hatches" and dig deep into stillness so I won't be moved when everything shifts around me. 

We'll see what happens soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment