Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Update on Life -I Hate Mercury

What the hell happened yesterday. Started out kind of heavy, uneasy, and then went full tilt into the chaotic and manic. It was one of those times I wanted to push an invisible "time out" button and take a mental health break from life. On the drive home I kept trying to calm the overwhelming anxiety/animosity/suffocation and thought "It's like being a ping pong ball bouncing off of a million shattered pieces of glass". 

Then I saw a post about Mercury and Mars being in Retrograde against Pluto. They called it the "Worst Astrological Day of 2019". They called the energy of the day "catastrophic". It was pretty bad. 

I can't keep up with Astrology and the planets in general -and past a certain point I've been led by Heaven not to in place of having greater faith in circumstances, God, and the future. But it is nice to hear from those tracking it. It's like not paying attention to the weather then a hail storm hits out of nowhere and you think you're living in a nightmare until the weatherman on the news says, "Yah this was coming, but it'll be sunny tomorrow." 

Huge changes are coming through in general. I put in my 2 weeks at the vertical farm Monday. 2 days before on Saturday I was thinking about it and it just felt right and like the right time. It was hard doing it though. I love the people there, just not always the work load. It's a good cause and it's important for the future that we have vertical farms and more sustainable agriculture. But it was time to move on. 

The adventure park is taking me on 3 days and the other 2 I can do graphic design and marketing for the women entrepreneurs I've been working with. Much more creativity, ease, and relaxation. I actually get to work from home 2 days a week which is awesome. 

I've also been thinking of doing something on Facebook or online where I post about graphic design/marketing tips for free. And maybe another place where I can post inspiring artwork I come across by other people. This new time is all about looking at the world like a blank canvas you can paint on and add beauty to. 

At the same time, I know I'm meant for more than just graphic design/marketing. I still want freedom, nature, and creativity. To be more essentially spiritual. I still get distracted by the news of the world and the noise (although I can tune it out better now). 

The thing you always have to ask yourself is, "Is it NEW and is it GOOD?" If not, let it go, move on, and refocus your attention on what is. The old cocoon is dying off to reveal it was never the butterfly. The old world was never going to be enough for everyone -especially not with affiliations like poverty and violence. So you say, "That's old world noise that's fading out to tune into a better radio station". 

Lately I've also been watching videos of animals, exotic destinations, and people making art. It's incredible. There's an animal called a Royal Indian Pipefish. It's weird  looking and I never even knew it existed. Every time we put the world under a microscope we forget there's MORE. 

There's a video of a Labrador playing with a baby rhino. Not sure how they got acquainted, but that happened. There's so much life out there we've been distracted from and made to feel unworthy of... 

No comments:

Post a Comment