Saturday, May 11, 2019

Dreams on Repeat

I've been having recurring dreams and new ones that deal directly with things going on right now. 

4/26 Thought: Connect to the divine, but attach yourself to nothing in this world. It is clay being molded and changed by God -and so are we. 

4/30, Dream 1: I had a dream similar to one I had several years ago with the same spiritual point being made in it. The one several years ago took place in India and was about reincarnation. I saw a soul comprised of 7 or 8 different animals -with an elephant at the top. It reminds me of a Native American Totem Pole where it looks like the outline of a person, but is comprised of animals. Basically it's showing we spiritually evolved from animals into the person we are now. 


The new dream involved me talking with Milla - very spiritual girl I work with at the vertical farm who's into zodiac astrology and understands a lot about certain concepts. We've had several in-depth conversations about our beliefs. 

In the dream Milla drew something similar to the totem pole and I was trying to explain what it meant, but she wasn't listening. But at the same time I knew she'd come to understand in her own time. Everyone who seeks truth is led to the same ones eventually. 

It's one of my favorite aspects of spiritually listening: You think you're alone in understanding things and what you've come to know only to find thousands who are already on the same page or know even more without consulting one another. 

Dream 2: After that dream, I dreamt I was in Europe wandering around busy, cobbled streets. I noticed that infants and toddlers were being randomly passed form person to person with no parents of theirs around and no one tracking them. I was dumbfounded. I was like, "What... what???" 

It was so strange to see children just being passed along. And I understood waking up what that one meant: Human trafficking of kids, particularly immigrants, which has been a devastating problem for a long time now. 

In the next part of the dream, I walked into a maze of a house with infinite rooms and stairways. I went down to the basement and walked into a room and there was a giant screen split into 6 or 7 sections (almost like it was cracked in the center and individual tv screens had become a part of the fragments). 

It showed the souls of kids being put in "dead bodies" and then animated/brought to life. I understood it was in some way referencing reincarnation and the notion that this was ongoing over and over. I then heard, "This is what Christ died for" being told to me. That He had come to end these cycles. To end the illusion of physicality and that divide from the physical to the spiritual. 

This dream then morphed into me being in an Egyptian tomb. A woman mummy came to life right in front of me with an archaeologist guy standing close by. In the dream, my first reaction was: "Is this person going to harm me, or is this a friendly mummy?" Then other mummies in tombs started waking up and moving. She seemed to know the archaeologist -as if they had met in a past life almost. I never got the sense that she wanted to harm us. I did see her kind of in her own "glory" as someone very feminine and strong. 

That morning a notion struck me. Sometimes you understand concepts, but then there are those times when a light-bulb goes off and you really grasp it. Like seeing fruit on a tree verses actually reaching out, grabbing it, and taking a bite to finally taste what it is. 

The notion was this: Wherever there is a divide between people, there will be blood. If we a re whole in God together as a people, than when we divide there will be killing as a result. Like a gaping wound from someone's side. 

I was thinking of it in the context of Christian and Muslim relations since the mosque shooting in Australia and the shooting in Sri Lanka were only a month apart -but the concept goes beyond that. 

Divide between people leads to death among people. We need to come together, it's what we've been called to do throughout our entire history. 

5/06 Recurring Dream, Round 2: I was standing on a huge balcony overlooking a great view. There were dozens of chairs around 2 large tables -almost like you would see poolside at a hotel. Then it shifted and I understood it was a house that belonged to one woman. She was maybe in her mid-30s and invited me and her maid or assistant (another woman who was there) to dine with her. 

I sat down and saw that there were dozens of gourmet donuts made by the maid/assistant woman. We bonded and talked about cooking competitions on tv, what it's like being vegetarian, and the difference between cooking and baking. 

We then hopped in the maid/assistants car to go to some sort of exclusive concert or event nearby. But when I got out of the car I was transported to a junk yard of cellphones and a man who said he could repair mine. I handed him my phone and went into some sort of waiting area nearby until my phone was repaired. (The symbolism of this is the connection/communication between me and Heaven was down. I think this is a dream of something that will happen in the future). 

I then walked into the waiting room. There were HUGE glass windows facing outside all along the building. There were 12 or 13 year old boys in athletic/track shirts and shorts with their families and teacher behind them sort of pushing them/rooting them on. There was a fog before them like something covering a great waterfall. I couldn't see where they were jumping down to, but knew it was something like death. Something self-destructive that no one would want any part of if they could see it. And heir families kept encouraging them to jump. 

I'm still no sure what that symbolizes. I told Heaven to treat me like an idiot and make things as plane and simple for me to understand as possible. My guess is it represents young boys being pressured into egotism (through things like sports) which diminishes the soul within them -which then inevitably leads to them "being lost" in some sort of destructive behavior. Like Brock Turner. 

-All of this was almost exactly how the original dream went. Then things changed a bit:

In the waiting room I ran into my sister. We were like, "Hey! What are you doing here?" We both somehow recognized we were there spiritually or by fate. It joked and said she was my "constant" like Desmond from Lost. I then mentioned working on updating my art website and changing it around. 

We then turned and noticed a library and started browsing. She said, "What book on wisdom would you recommend?" I said a history book. But when I reached for a history book it changed into a Natural History book. I said, "And learning from nature..." 


We then walked beyond the library and saw Johnny Depp sitting on the other side of a glass window in the same building. She was leary of being around him, but I told her I didn't care at this point. His appearance looked a lot different and I didn't sense the same negativity/darkness I had before. 

We then walked into another room and saw someone's drawings/etchings of animals and nature. They were really cool depictions of animals I had never seen. We then talked with the artist for a little while. 

5/07 Recurring Dream, Round 2: This is a dream I've had before, but the outcome changed. I was playing a card game with angel cards with 2 people I knew. At one point, the two people I was playing with got up and drew swords against each other. They were going to kill the other to win the game. I thought, "I'll just sit back and fight whoever lives..." Then a voice from over my head sent me the thought/understanding that it wasn't needed and this was an old, egotistical line of thought around competition. 

I was then invited to a Rose Room (a beautiful bungalow with roses along the walls and ceilings, a red velvet couch, and golden furnishings. I wanted to gift a candle to go with the room. The candle I had was a rose and had the flame coming out of the top of it. 

I went into the room and found books with wisdom and quotes and there on the couch beside me was a small leopard. 

In the original dream, the "rose room" was the same, but the candle I offered was faded white, blown out, wax dripping, and old. 

Anyway, it's important to track dreams -sometimes they become your reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment