Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Attach to Nothing Passing, Connect to the Eternal

Had a creepy, disturbing dream I won't go into that had a pretty clear message. Here on Earth and in general we're easily and often subconsciously misled into distraction, negativity, and vice. It's done and orchestrated on purpose so people don't fulfill greater things and realize their true power. When we connect to the eternal we are stronger than when we're lessened by transient, negative influences. 

Was driving home earlier today and missed my turn -which I knew meant I had just added about 30 minutes to an already 45 minute drive home. 

And as I was driving I thought, "Ok what does this mean? What is the spiritual reason this has occurred. What does God want me to know or to see on this extended journey back? I'm going to tune in and listen." 

For the first 20 minutes I was mostly frustrated that I had missed the turn and confused about which freeway to take next. Then that eventually faded and passed and I went back to not caring and feeling like it didn't matter because I could take my time. 

Then I past by a run-down railway line and a power plant and understood why I had been taken that way. 

I wish I could describe both the sense that came over me as I drove past the site. I was astonished and... I don't even know the word. It was an unwelcome view. Here's some pics that sort of depict what it looked like:







The sense I got was old, rusted, overwhelmingly BIG, systemic, gray, bland, domineering. 

What I understood from this was: "The old, controlling, toxic systems based in masculine ego are failing. They're dying. 

That's why the government is falling apart and it's becoming clearer there is no solution to it -it is itself a problem. Same with a lot of structures and institutions. 

There's a different way of life and a better path to follow that's out there. There is grace, and liberation, and clarity, and light, and abundance. This is not Heaven right now. You can't look at this mess and tell me this is all that could ever be achieved here. 

This is not Heaven: 


We are meant for more. 

And I thought, this is the way it always is. The end of winter isn't summer. It's dissipating snow storms and slow budding of some plants and slightly warming temperatures for months. Then spring. THEN summer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment