Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ghosts Continued...

It's starting to get hard to sleep at night. Rush of cold air creeps in. I'm feeling my soul "kick-in" almost like a force field . There's definitely a presence. I've gotten better at ignoring it and not letting it get to me.

Then my sister sent me this: 


A before shot of the chair with stuffed animals at the house she's staying at before she left for the night.

And a picture of the chair as she found it when she came back to the house later that night. 

"It was lights out so not sure what happened. There was a cat in the room but doubt the cat could make the stuffed animals go flying like that. It was tough for me to force the dog out of the spot it was sitting in onto the floor. The cat would have to be attached to it to drag both the dog and the pillow off the chair. I don’t even think the cat got on the chair to be honest but was lying by it. The cat wouldn’t come in the room after that last night. Wouldn’t even come near the door." 

Weirdness.

No comments:

Post a Comment