Monday, October 21, 2013

2 Weeks: Ghost Update

For a week I left my apartment and baby sat my dad's house. I slept on the couch with his 3 dogs -one curled up by my feet. 

Nothing really happened. There were a couple times when 2 of the dogs seemed to be seeing/reacting to something that I couldn't see, but it could have just as easily been something outside they were picking up on.

Then I came back home to my apartment and experienced NOTHING. It was awesome. No vibes, no energy, no presence. Nothing. I was very happy. I think I ditched the ghost :)

Then this past weekend I went to my mom's house -the source of 90% of my haunting experiences. 

Saturday night I heard something -it said something but it was like a scratchy whisper. I didn't freak out or anything, I just became very alert. Then the sheets were kind of pulled off the bed. At first I thought they were falling, but then I pulled on them and felt resistance -like something was holding the other end and not giving me any lead-way. So then I sat up and pulled the sheets up.

My mom's dog usually sleeps under the bed, but she slept on top this time, by my feet. God bless dogs.

Last night I went back to my apartment. I felt uneasy and didn't get that same sense of nothing I had enjoyed before. Not entirely sure if it's back. We'll see :(

No comments:

Post a Comment