Friday, October 4, 2013

Ghost Part 3? 4?...

Last night was kind of same old same old. 

I was laying down and it felt at one point like someone was rubbing my left arm right above my hand. I could move my hand and it felt normal, but the part above it felt like someone was rubbing it -not physically but metaphysically. That part of my arm started to go numb -almost as if it were asleep-but my hand itself felt normal.

So I moved my arm and tossed and turned. Allergies and a light case of insomnia kept me up; even though I was very tired. Then I heard someone knocking on the other side of the wall in my bedroom. I was just laying there and someone started knocking. It was strange because the knocking wasn't just random, it had pace and rhythm to it -kind of like the "match in the gas tank... boom! boom!" thing. Where it sounds as if someone is knocking and is waiting for a response, then moves to a different part of the wall and hits the same tune in knocking, waiting for a response again. It happened about 5 times. Different parts of the wall and at different volumes. I couldn't tell whether it was the apartment next to mine or the apartment below mine. 

Then around 10pm I got up to get a sleeping pill. I went into the living room to grab one, then on my way back to my bedroom there was another series of knocks to the same tune -only it was directly below me. It was coming from the floor under me, which was weird because when I was in my room it sounded like it was from the apartment next to mine. 

Not convinced it was anything paranormal. Could have been just the neighbors or the neighbors kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment