Saturday, August 1, 2020

INFJ

A month ago my friend and coworker Sam wanted me and a couple other people to take the Myers-Briggs test on 16personalities.com 

3 days ago my sister sent me a link to the test and said, "Don't question, just take the test". 

I told her I already had. I'm an INFJ, which is the rarest personality listed. 

She said "Wow, I am too!" 

No wonder we're so alike. I'm an INFJ-A and she's INFJ-T, so slight difference between us but mostly the same. 

Personality tests are interesting. I still stick with the Zodiac. It tells you more fully who you are and where you're headed -as well as planetary influence that can be tracked day to day. 

Sun: Pisces
Moon: Cancer
Rising: Sagittarius 
True Node: Libra

Born February 27th in San Jose, CA 

Knowing this configuration is like knowing your spiritual security number. 

No comments:

Post a Comment