Monday, August 15, 2022

The Flood

 I was reminded again today that the flood is happening. I've seen a growing number of spiritual people on social media saying they're having dreams and vision about it. And an article was released saying there is growing environmental concerns a major flood might happen. 

On today's drive to the mountains it was laid out which areas would get hit and effected the most. Some mountain rock felt like the rocks you see at the ocean shore along a cliff.  

I keep having semi-moments of panic over things like food, water, TP, and other necessities if a flood did occur. My region where I live outside of Denver would remain mostly dry and unaffected. Denver in theory would be untouched by the water -it doesn't pour out at the base of the mountain and there are bowls at the base that would absorb most of it if there was a flood. 

But there would be a period of fear and uncertainty among people. Half the nation would be drowned. All coastlines -California, Texas, Florida, New York. Only the center states mostly preserved. 

I was spiritually handed the example of Peeta from Hunger Games. That you would find calm and peace eventually afterwards somehow, but the residual trauma of it would still be there within you. 

Who knows how other countries would be effected in equal measure. And then the chaos that followed over territory would be insanity into things faded. 

I'm eerily still calm. I've been warned and informed, but there's nothing I can do. They don't even advise me to prepare for it, there's a sense of "whatever happens, happens". So I just trust and stay calm and accept this as reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment