Thursday, January 2, 2020

A New Era

The past week has been a busy one on the spiritual front. It was also kind of strange. 

For both Thanksgiving and for Christmas I couldn't feel that "sentimental" nostalgic sense of either holiday during the holidays. Christmas didn't really feel like Christmas, it felt like a short vacation with relatives. 

Then I got sick. 

At first, as I always do when that level of bed-ridden sickness occurs, I was thankful to be humbled into getting closer to soul and God by staying put in bed for several days strait. Then I started wondering what was going on because the sickness persisted and got to be pretty miserable after a while. It was a cold or flu that lasted 5 days and lingered thereafter. 

But spiritually, I felt Heaven come through -like another layer being added on. My bedroom felt like I was laying in a spring meadow. And the clarity with which light forces and other spiritual begins could directly come through was incredible. 

Then things sort of crashed and darkness kicked in again. But I realized Hell was gone. I looked down where the line usually seeped into realms that were clearly darker and only saw radiant light below. Heaven has taken over Hell. The only Hell left is the remnants of what's here on Earth at this point. And for that I was happy, even when the Hell around on this plane was retaliating. 

Today was incredible in terms of feeling. Radiant, light, upbeat throughout. Like a real victory and joy has taken over. 

It's still going to take some time for any of this to show up physically in the world, but I'm glad the behind-the-scenes is Heaven finally coming through on Earth because it has cleared away Hell below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment