The beauty of being Pisces comes in knowing how to be patient with the universe. Let things happen naturally, and have faith that they will.
I tried and tried to get, but let go and forgot. Now those things I wanted have come back to me. It's like chasing waves -Just wait for them.
I wanted to have some job that could support my real passion: Art. I wanted this job to allow me to be free -a.k.a. roam around during the day instead of sitting in an office somewhere looking out at the beautiful sunny day I can't enjoy.
I wanted to take self-defense classes -actually since I was 19. I kept mentioning it and people thought it was a good idea... but it never happened.
I wanted to get hit by a bus and have a near death experience. It was a depressing fact I had to live with. No one else I knew ever wanted to get hit by a us. But I felt I needed that extreme of a jolt to wake me up to life -to really start having one.
I want love -a real mate. Someone I can really See and talk to.
I want to be healthy -to find a fun way to exercise and to eat the right things.
My wave has come round again. I can feel it coming. It's gonna come right from under me and I'm not going to expect it, but I will ride it when it's here and be uplifted by the current. It will lead me to these things. Some of them are already starting to appear.
I'm awake. Thanks Usana.
My friend is hosting a self-defense class Wednesdays 12-2pm for $5. Thanks Universe.
I own my own bedazzled bike and as soon as my foot heals I'm riding it like no other.
I'm finally a vegetarian. And with these Usana Nutritional Supplements, I don't have to compromise my Animal Rights and eating habits for my health.
I have friends now, more than I've had in any previous decade of my life. Thanks Universe.
I found a job that allows me that freedom I have always desired. Thanks Usana.
Universe led me to friends, to public speaking, to health, to truth, to well-being, and although my love mate hasn't come along yet, i know I will always carry around the love I have for myself and the people I care about.
Thanks Universe. Guide Me To My Dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment