Sunday, November 26, 2017

RE: Future Me

Dear Past Me,

You are SAVED! 

Ended up getting a job cleaning at a Catholic Elementary School, Middle School, and Church. Had a very vivid premonition seeing the atrium at the center of the elementary school that I ended up "remembering" when I was there seeing it. 

Between seeing images of Mary and Christ everywhere and being present to the light energy affiliated with children being around -I'm definitely meant to be there doing what I'm doing. 

It's my second job now working 6pm -9pm after my first job. Love the people that I work with and actually had an hour-long spiritual conversation with the lead supervisor. 

I seriously get the sense that it was all about divine timing and that's why things weren't "working out" and I was essentially being led to this. I actually had a dream the night after I had gone on the internet glancing at the job options where the job involving a CHURCH stood out to me in my dream when I dreamt I'd gone back online. The next day I applied for that one and then one week later I was working there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment