Wednesday, October 4, 2017

As Predicted

So I will be going to jury duty today, as I knew. Everyone told me it wasn't likely but I didn't know how to explain it feels fated.

My friend Elaine that I worked with told me she gets deja vu a lot like me and said she had a bad feeling something horrible was going to happen. Then last night my mom tested me that her friend was frightened and upset by the same feeling.

It's good to know people's intuition is getting stronger -especially spiritual people connected to God. Everything is as it was always going to be -you can feel it. Like everything's already happened even before it has. I see something new for the first time it doesn't feel new and I perceive of it as if it's already been.

Not sure how things will go down at jury duty, but I've handed my life over to God numerous times as a soul. My life is still held in those hands. It seems like you can face anything when you realize you're facing none of it alone. Even the unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment