Monday, September 18, 2017

Spiritual Synchronicity

This world is ramping up in terms of divine things coming through. It's amazing. 

1. My car was almost out of gas, but I thought I could still make it to work and back. 2 hours in I started to get light headed and new I needed water/food to address my low blood sugar but had none. I was running on empty. Managed to make it home on next to nothing -just like my car. I knew that synchronicity was there for a reason -almost like a warning sign. 

2. Black Panther. It symbolizes not fearing the unknown but looking forward to uncovering the mystery. 

-First black panther symbol was a card I'd drawn from one of the totem animal card decks. 

-Second was an old tattoo I came across while sorting through childhood papers.



-The third was the SAME tattoo actually inked onto the arm of a man I know work under at my new part-time job in a greenhouse (like a sign it was meant to be). By the way, my discovery of the temp tattoo came just a couple days before meeting that man. 

-The fourth occurred when I realized I wanted a picture to go above my very empty sink in my kitchen. I have a stuffed panther and a stuffed tiger that are currently "on display" in my dining room-toys I had gotten as a kid that now symbolize spiritual protection. I know that's going to sound weird/confusing so here's a picture:


The panther is guarding ancient Egyptian, African, Indian, and Native American relics I have. 

I decided to go with a sun/moon and panther/tiger theme. The day I finished the sun/moon image the Solar Eclipse (sun + moon) happened. 


3. Mermaids. I've come across ton of mermaid images -not just on the internet but just walking around in life. This happened within the past week or so and I knew I was meant to start working on the Angel Mermaid image next. 

I've been trying to make my Etsy art sell. Right now it's floating around in an abyss of millions of other artwork -including successful Etsy people. It's invisible. And for the low, low cost of $40 out of my current budget I can buy into Etsy's marketing and promotion so my art is featured more prominently. One day I'll be able to afford the $400 package of really getting my artwork out there, but for now -not so much. So for some reason, this mermaid image is supposed to help address that. Or at least that's the sense that I get. We'll see. 



The winged mermaid image in itself represents being divinely light and also deeply infinite. The power of the ocean merging with the eternal vastness of the sky. 

This particular image represents a winged mermaid appreciating and recognizing a bird (which can be interpreted as her own Holy Spirit) and fixating on something she herself possess (wings/spirituality). 

4. The Dragon and The Blue Crystal. 

-The Dragon: 



I got this when I was 19 years old. I found out later it actually has a blue crystal embedded in its side (circled below). 



-The Blue Crystal: 



I got this as part of a women's empowerment group. The leader of the group was very spiritual and basically wanted positive energy from our experiences there to transfer into the crystal so we would have that with us wherever we went. 

-The New Dragon: 



Was at a consignment store I'd never visited before and when I came across it I picked it up and tried putting ti down and walking away because buying a dragon is "too random". But I couldn't. It was like I was being spiritually tugged back to it and I couldn't walk away. I knew it. I knew I was meant to have ti for some reason. Initially I thought it was the colors: Purple, Blue, Green, Gold = The upper portion of our spiritual being/chakra that I tend to resonate in most. Turns out it was a part of God's most recent kind of message getting through: "I have a plan and will have everything fall into place divinely in ways you haven't thought of. Nothing is coincidence. Everything is meant to be." 

-The Art: 

I realized these 3 different pieces were coming together. Even a "peacock stone" that had the colors green, blue, purple, and gold in it was placed in the new dragon statue (which you can sort of make out in the picture above) as if he was guarding it. 

So I decided since I was working with glitter again (made a Holy Spirit image with that material) that I wanted to make a new piece around the "Heart with Wings" image that had also been coming up a lot. 



The heart with wings is based ont he blue crystal, whic reminded me of the blue diamond "Heart of the Ocean" from the movie Titanic. Again, like the winged mermaid, means love is deep and divinely light. 

-Then on top of all this stuff coming together, found an old bookmark that had the heart with wings on it. It now hangs in my room -which also has all of these other items in it. 



5. Art coming together. 

-The Couch Pillows



This was my first indication that something was up. It's like God is my interior decorator piecing together art that I've created throughout the years. Like, "No this goes here -as do you. It all fits together beautifully". 

The pillows match the colors of the items. Because before when I got the pillows from an old bag (because they originally were my sister's) I thought, "These pillows are so random and different from one another, they'll never make sense." Then a couple weeks later when I pulled out my artwork; the artwork put them in context. 

-The Vibrant Rainbow Colors in My Kitchen

I wish the lighting was better in my kitchen. 



All of these pieces are from vastly different times in my life and yet they're all Very vibrantly rainbow colored. It all just kind of came together out of nowhere. 

-The Sun/Moon



I didn't originally notice it, but Sun/Moon comes up a lot too. For me Sun + Moon represent Yin/Yang -2 different spiritual energies merging together as one. Like the Ankh. Basically it represents God. 

-The Purple/Blue/Gold Cross 



The top of my fireplace has essentially become a spiritual alter. These 3 images were done 2 to 3 years apart each. The first was the Black Cross. I wanted a cross in my apartment but didn't know where to get one so I made one. It represents the weight and darkness of Christ's death and the ability of His spirit to come through in grace even AS the crucifixion was occurring. A lot of people focus on the fact that Jesus conquered death. Not a lot of people focus on how His spirit overcame Dying and the Pain itself. 

The second image I made was the one in the center. To be honest, still not entirely certain what it is. It's a divine being. It is Not Jesus or the Holy Spirit which I've depicted many times and always appear consistently in forms that don't look much like that one. It might be some sort of angelic being. I get the sense that it embodies Joy and Celebration.   

The third cross was made after I moved to Colorado. It represents the creativity of God coming through. Both the purple/blue and turquoise/green of the two cross have those colors present in the main central image. 

I also meditate and do angel card readings on my yoga pillow on the ground in front of it.  



My readings have gotten interesting. On the left are my "Areas f Focus" -aka things that are coming up right now that I'm meant to be mindful of that have to do with my spiritual journey and growth. Things like Learning Life Lessons (synchronicity and these signs being one of them), Extended positive spiritual energy to the places that I go, Knowing that I'm being guided, Transformation, New friendships... The center ones have more to do with "Bigger Picture Destiny". I'm ultimately meant to BE spiritual in every sense of the word, be Unique, Take in Nature/Plants (especially with my new greenhouse job), and Connect to Heaven. The ones on the right are "Characteristics to Embody". This includes Confident, Full of Faith, and being JOYFUL -which comes up a LOT.

6. My grandmother's clock. 

When I was young my grandma would tell me to sleep in this guest room at her house for "nap time". Only adults need nap time. Kids have wayyyy too much energy to nap in the middle of the day. So I would spend most of my time watching this old, white clock that she had flip over a paper number every minute. I found it entertaining, waiting for the moment when the paper would turn unexpectedly out of nowhere. I tried keeping time to figure out when it would happen, but never really could. This is also why you don't give kids naps. On the one hand I learned to draw from creativity and imagination infinitely to keep myself from getting bored. On the other hand, I think it would drive some other kids insane. 

Anyways, if I could of I would have saved that clock and kept it. It reminds me of my grandma who I was and AM very close to, though she passed away several years ago. I tried keeping the pieces of items that reminded me of her. The set of sugar and flour containers with eh birds on them. That weird wooden peacock that rested on her window. Her Asian plate set. 

Then when I was in the same consignment store on the same day I got the dragon I came across the most unique, beautiful clock I'd ever seen. It struck me. And AGAIN I went to walk away -not having much money and already committed to getting a dragon out of nowhere, but I was pulled back tot he clock. 



The clock depicts Heaven. There is a bridge leading up to a pyramid/mountain and underneath it are angels with trumpets physically twirling around. In the back is a Greek looking building on a hill. When I first got this I didn't know it was essentially a gift from my grandmother. That she specifically wanted me to have it -a way of acknowledging From Heaven that I was thinking of her and she is looking after me. 

I ended up having a dream that pretty much laid it all out clearly and I understood after that. It was another piece falling into place. 


My apartment -my new home -has been blessed by the graces of God in many forms -as well as my life. 

It's all meant to be. 

Even when things don't work out they do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment