Tuesday, September 26, 2017

A Thinning Veil

The veil between this world and the spiritual, world beyond it is clearing. In the past couple days, for me at least, this has caused 3 simultaneous effects: 

#1 Heaven is Closer. 

It's night like Heaven just now decided to draw near -it's been close the whole time -that fact is just made clearer now. It's the difference between an overcast sky at night and seeing the sky so clearly you can call every star out by name. 

Jesus in particular has drawn near and I feel His presence regularly throughout my day now -which is awesome! 

The intentions and influence of Heaven has also been made clearer. Childhood stuff has been coming up the past week. Old photos of me as a kid, my old toys and school work, and glimpses of long lost memories popping through of nostalgic times as a kid. I was really spiritual when I was young and it's clear I'm meant to be tapping into that part of me that's still in here somewhere. 

#2 The World is Nauseous 

There are these negative energy spikes that keep popping up off and on. When they hit it's like trying not to vomit when you're nauseous and the littlest thing can set you off. Only with this it's mostly Anger that comes up. 

My mom told me I need to wear makeup for my job interview -emphasis on the makeup. It was like nails on chalkboard. I wear some makeup but I don't glob it on or anything. So it hit me in two ways: 

-You're not beautiful enough as is
-You need to be pretty to impress your boss (aka Sexism 101)

But I know that's not her intention. Out in rural settings where she's from women wear TONS of makeup. It's like the 80's never ended. Tons of blush, spray tans, eye shadow... And if you don't wear makeup the automatic assumption is either you're sick, you're tired, or you've "given up". So there's a lot of cultural emphasis on girls wearing makeup in the country. 

In the city it's the opposite. I've maybe met 1 out of the 30 or so women in the city here that wears makeup. Same applied back in San Jose, CA. Makeup in the city is affiliated with girls who party, drink, and are generally less intelligent. They're either vain or vapid. You wear lots of makeup to a job interview in the city it will HURT your chances of getting hired. Businesses also want to cut down on sexual harassment so  they don't get sued and women that are seen as overtly sexual are also considered a "liability". 

But trying to explain this to her is next to impossible. And it's come up multiple times in the past. She acts like if my sister and I don't wear makeup we'll fail in life in someway -which makes me feel like I'm being told I'm not good enough as is. 


(Call me crazy but I always think no makeup is the more beautiful of the two. Also -women can do whatever the hell they want and wear whatever they want makeup-wise. Makeup does not equate to brain density.) 

So this had me in a mental hamster wheel most of yesterday. then today it was $15 parking for 1 hour because I went into Denver. $15 for 1 hour in a parking lot. That's ridiculous. 

Then later it was the usual ignorantly racist posts I unfortunately come across on Facebook all the time (one of the reasons I avoid FB). Christ took the cross to try and end human suffering. Taking a knee is the least we can do to address the fact that God's children are being unjustly killed. Saying the main issue is "Anti-patriotism" as someone enacts their First Amendment Right to speak against abuses that go against American principles and what the flag is supposed to stand for seems ironically hypocritical. 

It's these little things that spike anger in you out of nowhere and haunt you throughout the day. I had to remind myself to focus more on "Being" and not worrying. Connecting to Heaven helps navigate through these tumultuous, negative energy bursts going on behind the scenes. Tensions are high. 

#3 Feeling My Way Through the City 

You can tell -in part because of the anger whirling in your head because of previous day troubles -where the pockets in various areas are where Heaven is coming through. Some places seem almost claustrophobic in chaos. I don't know how people can stand living in the main, crowded city. Other areas are serene and calm -almost as if someone turned off the white noise playing in the background from a stereo. 

And in some of those places God's presence comes through on its own pretty profoundly. The clouds may as well have parted and shown angels above singing, "Welcome back!" 

I pray as I drive. More and more. I pray over the areas I drive through and people who pass me by. I pray over businesses, and cars, and buses, and people j-walking. Everything. 

But I don't pray in the spaces where Heaven comes through. I think to, but then don't because I can feel that it's already spoken for and taken care of. It's like blessing God. It's just not needed there. 

So be mindful and clear with yourself on your thoughts and what's influencing them and how you're reacting. Heaven is making the final pushes towards coming through and time is passing faster and things are happening quicker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment