Saturday, May 6, 2017

Deja Vu

Freaking out a little. Had a dream about 5 or 6 months ago about wandering up over a green hill to a giant red-brick series of buildings. 

Past by that same location to day that I've never been to before and seriously freaked out. Everything was as I had envisioned it -vividly. 

It's a hospital. 

I tried to remember what happened in the dream and I just remember that I had to go in there for some reason -I walked in -and I was brought to a specific room (which at the time had a bathroom and possibly a bed, but I didn't necessarily know it was a hospital). 

I'm tempted to go back through my dreams I've written about and find it, but I've had so freaking many that I've written about at this point it'd be pretty hard to find... 

I don't think i end up going to the hospital, but there is something significant about it obviously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment