Monday, June 20, 2016

Dream Last Night

Well I was going to post some interesting perspectives on politics, but then I had a dream last night that seemed pretty profound so politics can wait for now. But that is what the plan is for the week. It's not going to be your typical "political debate" -or anything like you see on Facebook. A different line of sight trying to bring clarity as unbiasedly as possible. 

Meanstwhile, my dream last night was pretty weird. I dreamt I was in a HUGE, sort of futuristic, kind of palace. And it definitely felt like I was just visiting or popping into that space. There was a woman who met me. She was in a long, white gown -kind of like Galadriel from Lord of the Rings -and she had long blonde hair. She honestly reminded me of that picture of Saint Hildegard that was posted not that long ago. 



Her presence was very calm and soothing but she also seemed kind of stoic and unemotional. I definitely got the sense of deep caring from her though, like she was looking after me. She handed me a piece of paper with some letters on it that may have stood for something. It was like she was handing me a mission -some kind of job to do. She then told me that in this space she and others would bring me further instruction for greater understanding of my purpose. 

The entire palace was white and had these huge, grand-sweeping staircases. I went wandering through and came into a new room. The room looked kind of like a small chapel and there were maybe 15 people sitting in white chairs. Each person was bleeding a lot from their chest/stomach. I was worried about them but at the same time understood the wounds weren't physical. 

Yesterday there was a story in the news of a creepy pedophile who got a hold of multiple girls -one of whom was sold to him by her parents -and had been keeping them in the basement for several years. He had had 2 children by the oldest girl he had raped who was maybe 18 years old. 

It's hard to make peace with sh*t like that going on in the world. And I was pretty disturbed and upset about it, so I did the only thing you can do and prayed to God to bring peace to the children. The only solace I could find was in the fact that they'd been freed and the man who had been abusing them is now going to prison for a longggg time. 

So then this part of the dream hit and I understood that each person in the chair had been a victim of abuse. This was a place where they could gather together and be healed. I think it might be a place in the intermediary land between Earth and Heaven -that transitional place where people are led to make peace with this life and let it go so they can move forward into Heaven. 

One of the people there had been a boy who was abducted when he was about 10 years old. He had been abused for about a decade. When they found him his soul was kind of deadened and he looked like all the life had fled from his eyes. He was numb to the world and couldn't even begin to process of handle all of the things that had happened. 

Then there was this light that came over all of the people in the room. It was a bright, white light and it seemed to bring them peace and draw the darkness out of them. It healed them -spiritually. 

I think it was Heaven's way of letting me know, that even if people don't find peace in this life because of the pains inflicted on them -they are always in God's hands and when they rise He will ensure they are all healed and brought fulfilling peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment