Monday, May 9, 2016

Message in Dreams

Yesterday I awoke from a dream in which I was given a message I immediately then wrote down. I went back to sleep and when I woke up I wondered if I'd ever written anything or if I'd just dreamed that I did. But it turns out I had. Here's the message that I heard spoken to me right before I awoke from a dream:

Dreams boil down to 3 main things: 

1.What is happening in the dream (which can indicate a metaphor or straight-forward message about your present or future circumstances)

2. How are you treating people in the dream (which is an indication of how negatively or positively influenced your soul is)

3. How are you reacting to the situation (which indicates the state of your soul in general and whether it knows to call on Heaven for aid or relies only on itself to overcome challenges) 

No comments:

Post a Comment