Monday, April 25, 2016

Dream - Connection - Someone from Heaven

I've been having some pretty vivid dreams lately. Was hoping I would get one that would help me with finding these business cards I've been looking for going on about a month now. The problem with finding the cards is I keep getting Saint Anothy of Padua and Saint Augustine of Hippo confused. 

Note to Self:

-Saint Anthony of Padua = Finding LOST Objects
-Saint Augustine of Hippo = Miracles and Overcoming Addictive Behavior 

Anyways, I was going to bed the other night and I was just laying there thinking to myself when suddenly I smelled what I thought to be Frankincense. I was surprised and confused so I started smelling my hands, the sheets, my shirt... everything. Couldn't figure out where it was coming from. So I smelled for it, thinking I was mistaken, but not only did I smell Frankincense, I FELT the spiritual effects of it -meaning I started feeling my soul and a light round of slight disorientation. 

3 minutes later the scent was gone and couldn't be retraced. So I go to sleep. 

Then I have this dream that there is an old woman talking to me and she says, "There is an angel called 'Aroma' and it is in charge of positive scents in Heaven." She then went on to tell me she lived many years ago and was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 5 years old. She started seeing visions of Heaven and started talking with angels around that time. She didn't end up dying of cancer, but instead lived well into her 80s. She said she would Talk with divine beings of Heaven frequently as if they were right beside her because she could perceive of them. 

I woke from the dream thinking, "Well that was interesting." Then as I was laying in bed the scent of Frankincense came to me AGAIN. That's when it dawned on me, "OH, the woman was explaining to me that an angel was sending me the scent for some reason." 

No comments:

Post a Comment