Sunday, September 20, 2015

Back in Action... in Colorado

Officially moved out and settled into my new home. It's an easy transition from California to Littleton, Colorado given my upbringing. Out in the country life of Oakdale you learn to appreciate the slower pace and dream of the day when shopping malls and major stores might come to be in the vicinity of where you live. Out in the cityscape of San Jose you learn to appreciate the ability to get jobs of greater worth that can lead to big success -so long as they're the right kind, though entrepreneurship is always appreciated. Here it all comes together. Suburbs, major stores, great job opportunities, and most importantly: NO DROUGHT.


Dried up Reservoir in California...

Versus Colorado
In fact it rains here about once a day from between 5pm to 6pm even in the summer -which is why there is a lake to be found about every 5 minutes in any direction. Colorado is also known for its mining and natural minerals, so GEMSTONE stores are some of the best I've seen and you can "mine" for things. Shopping is the only vice of this area and it's because it's so dang convenient. Major stores are lined up nearby and huge shopping malls are within 20 minutes. Of course Goodwill is my new favorite store -having already done upwards of 6 trips to donate stuff and buy a few things... 




There isn't much difference culturally between this place and San Jose, except that people actually acknowledge you're a human here. My new friend Nina, who just moved with us, went to go to the Apple store because she lost the wall plug for her laptop. They gave her a new one for FREE. Then minutes later at a beauty store, she went to go buy tweezers that were labelled $12. When she went to ring them up at the cash register they totaled $22 instead. Nina informed the cashier that the products were mislabeled. Instead of making her pay the price as was, the cashier called her manager who looked at the labelled price that had marked wrong, and announced it needed to be corrected but that Nina would only have to pay $12 since that is what it had been labelled.  There have been several other instances where employees of a company will "bend the rules" or overlook small things to GAIN customer satisfaction. We went to a deli and our sandwiches took 15 minutes to make. The cashier decided not to charge us for the sandwiches and gave them to us for FREE because they "took to long". 




License plates and traffic are also unique here. Instead of the 7 digits on a license plate, there's only 6 and I've seen at least 20 different license plate designs at this point. There are LOTS of different plates to chose from, where in California the most you see is maybe 3. Traffic is also a rare occurrence. Usually only around 4 to 6pm. And finding large crowds or long lines in stores is just as rare. 




From what I've seen it seems like northern Colorado is where people work and where most of the cities are located. Vail, Colorado is the "Beverly Hills" of Colorado -located in between north and south. And in the south of Colorado is where you go camping and there's a lot of river-rafting activities. 




The main downside to Colorado are the crappy drivers. I've been here 3 weeks now and seen about 3 accidents -one I witnessed live. People run red lights like crazy and generally don't pay as much attention as they should. Part of the reason may be because Texting While Driving is STILL legal here. :(

The scenery is beautiful though. Mountains on all sides. And Boulder, Colorado has an amazing art district with a lot of potential for me as an artist to possibly show and sell my work.




We've seen a lot of sites so far. Went to a dino museum. Checked out Boulder. Went to a Gemstone/Fossil expo in Denver. Also made the epic 2 hour drive to the 2 hour and 30 minute walk up the mountains and then 45 minute down and 2 hour drive back from the Hanging Lake. 







As far as ghost activity goes, still going strong. The two entities I call "Don" and "Montalvo" are still trekking close behind. Metaphysical Entities can't maneuver through the physical plane very easy -kind of like trying to walk through a pool of water with metal chains encasing your body. That's why they "latch onto" people. Anyways, I get along with Montalvo just fine, but Don is a negative entity that has an "aversion" to positivity/light/peace/love that I usually bring into the room from God. 

Last night was interesting. Don actually managed to "speak" overtly. It was weird though because he was clearly right beside me, but his voice seemed distant and like it was on the other side of the room. He was angry when he spoke and it was a short phrase of maybe two words. I paid no attention to his negative attitude, but instead asked him "psychicly" why his voice sounded so distant. "That's why they call it DISEMBODIED", he said. He was kind of annoyed at me for asking. As usual. I guess if you don't have a body and you try to "physically" make a sound with your voice, it doesn't have the same kind of "founding" and sense of place it does when it comes through your body. 

Don also HATES my dog. And I cannot emphasize the word HATES enough there. So sometimes he'll try to "bug" my dog. He can't hurt me or my dog because I'm too closely linked to Michael, Jesus, and The Holy Spirit now. They come in on my behalf and intervene with peace should a negative entity try to harm me. But Don does try to the best of his ability to intimidate the dog. And sometimes she will growl in the middle of the night when his presence is made known -like she did last night. And other times she'll just get up and run out of the room in fear -or cling to me and try to crawl on top of me because she's afraid. 

I draw the line at physical harm. I'll put up with a lot from an entity -especially since I've had to contend with them for years now -but physical pain is the line I draw. Don does try to be overpowering sometimes, but you can feel the Holy Spirit kick in and you KNOW there is nothing that can overcome you and the empowerment given to you by God and your connection with GOD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment