Monday, June 15, 2015

Paranormal Occurrence

There are 2 entities currently following me. It's been interesting. 

I don't fear them, for now I realize more than ever I should fear NO entity. The Holy Spirit stepped in the other day and I felt from its energy the understanding that negative entities are NOTHING in comparison to God. Period. 

But one of the entities definitely only "tolerates" me being around. He made it clear his attachment is only for the purposes of travel. Entities SUCK at traveling through the physical plane given their limited physical nature. It's like moving through a pool of silly puddy. Instead they latch onto people and move through the world that way. 

I've tried crossing these entities over multiple times. They don't want to go. And since Heaven can't be forced on anyone, they are presently allowed to stay as long as they do no harm. 

This morning while in bed I was lying there looking at the ceiling around 9am. Then "Whoooiish!" I heard and felt energy coming from the entity lying next to me on the bed. It blew air at me. And its energy read what I'll call "moderately threatening". But I wasn't scared like I have been with past instances, only surprised. And then impressed. I usually make a note to commend these entities when they do break through the physical barrier and make a sound or move something. It takes a lot of focus and energy for them to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment