Sunday, December 14, 2014

Update on the Updated Prayer

A guy on Twitter added me and tweeted me "James 1:13 +14". And that was it. So I looked it up and it reminded me of what I had said about "The Lord's Prayer". Either it's a strange coincidence and that's how he greets all people he chooses to follow on Twitter or he's making commentary on my previous blog.

Then I looked at my previous blog and a friend of mine also commented on it mentioning the whole Temptation thing. 

So just for the record here's what Jame 1:13-14 has to say about it:

"13 When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; 14 but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed." 

Thank you Bible for providing greater clarity on the matter so people don't go around blaming God for "tempting them" into some kind of hypocritical cycle of punishment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment