Monday, October 27, 2014

Testimonial 1

Last week I learned about the Angel Azrael. I found out Azrael was one of the main 12 angels in Heaven readily available to help people on Earth in their own individual ways. I was made to understand that Azrael does 3 things:

1) "Forgives" and gives grace to physical pains in people, including blindness, disease, and disability.

2) Helps the dying cross over without Pain and in Peace to make the transition easier. 

3) Helps people who are grieving, dealing with deep emotional pain, or are contemplating suicide.

From what I've come to experience so far you don't just randomly get handed information about a particular angel and then call it a day. Stuff then happens in which the angel you just learned about NEEDS to be called on. Like hearing about a chapter in science class and then being given the test. 

So my friends mom was sick and I figured THAT's what Azrael is for. So I told my mom to pray over her friend and allow Azrael to heal her with Jesus. 

But my mom's friend has been sick for a while and as it turns out, that wasn't the primary reason. 

After I left my mom's house last week I got a call a day later form her. "Jessica I need your help. I just found out my friend tried to commit suicide. Her husband committed suicide 2 years ago and she's been depressed for a long time and hasn't been able to let go. She just let us know what she attempted to do and i'm going over to see her in an hour. WHO do I call on???" 

And I thought, I just learned about the Angel Azrael. Wow. So I told my mom to call on Azrael to (1) Help the soul of her HUSBAND cross over in peace if he hasn't already and (2) give peace to her friend who tried to commit suicide. Along with bringing Jesus in. I also told her that if the husband is still around it may take a couple of days for him to cross over -it's a transition.

Then I was in my room 2 days later listening to music. The music I was listening to was pretty uplifting and it was about connecting to God. Then I felt strangely drawn to the song "One Headlight" by The Wallflowers. As I was listening I tried relating to the song. The song is about a man who lost a friend to suicide and is saying he wishes she had held on to this life. He then contemplates suicide himself because of the pain of her loss, but reminds himself of the encouragement to live he had extended to her, and decides to keep living. 

I was having trouble figuring out why I was listening to the song, because no one I know had committed suicide. Then this sense of sadness came from somewhere within me, and I realized it WASN'T ME. I realized the HUSBAND had crossed over and this was his way of letting me know. I then felt strongly compelled to send his wife this song. So I texted it to my mom to send to her. 

A couple hours later my mom called me up. "Jessica you won't believe what happened! I called my friend and told her about you receiving the song and thinking her husband had crossed over. She said that since I left the house has gotten Lighter. She also feels like the depression has lifted. When I told her about the song she said, 'Oh my God. At my husband's funeral I, our 14 year old son, and our daughter each picked out one song to play for him. My SON chose that exact song. He's been having trouble coping with the loss. He's been in a dark place and isn't opening up to anyone about it. I've been really worried about him. I think this is my husbands way of letting him know he sees his pain and doesn't want him to hurt himself.' 

My mind kind of exploded at that point. Because I had doubted and questioned sending the song and letting her know. And instead it became the father's way of reaching out to his son through me and through the song. It was kind of an affirmation to me that THIS is what I'm meant to be doing. I'm on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment