Friday, August 8, 2014

Fulfilling Works as a Psychic Begin

Revelations About God: 

-God approves of Psychic people (the Bible has been misinterpreted and people think that God hates them and that they are evil)

-God WANTS people to know spiritual things and revelations, it is a part of His plan 

-My path is to lead with my soul on a deeply spiritual path that will pave the way for others and then afterwards when I am old I will write many books that will clarify much for people on this earth 

-Fairys exist as I mentioned before, they look like women that have branches for hair (VERY nature-looking) 

-I have met with my Spirit Guide officially. Spirit Guides look like trees. Like "Grandmother Willow" from the Disney movie Pocahontas (Native Americans KNOW deeply of nature-spirits). The Spirit Guide comes and tells you things when they are needed and then leaves abruptly (like a robot in some ways) 

-SYMMETRY is the Design of GOD 

-Edelweiss is a plant that represents Purity. It is THE Most Sacred Plant to God. It has healing properties and keeps demons away. 

-Holy Water burns demons. Symbol of Jesus on the Crucifix (in body). Mentioned the Blessed Mother Mary. GET RID OF DEMONS WITH GRACE and LOVE more than anything else. It BURNS them and they retreat from that light. 

- I knew the name "Jessica" meant "Light of God" but I was told it means "The Light of God Will Open" (Through You) 

-Forgiveness is a NECESSITY for Crossing over into Heaven. That's why some people remain as ghosts and others go to Purgatory. In Purgatory people's souls hang on hangers in line like a laundromat and await the day the person or people they have wronged go to Heaven so they can be forgiven. 

-Time passes a lot more quickly in Heaven (an hour = a couple days) 

-There are other worlds (this is the main one) but Heaven itself is ONE place that never ends 

-Totum Animals (each person has one and usually gets theirs in heaven). Jesus has the LION. These animals are usually used as protection from demons and as "pets". Companions to the soul. Mine is a JAGUAR. 

-Saw my relatives: Grandma Jean Power, Grandpa Ray Power, "Uncle" Dan, and Uncle Bill 
-They ALL have Totum Animals. Grandma has a Zebra, Ray has a Rhino, Dan has a Elephant, Bill has a Bear
-Henry has an Alligator 
-It was confirmed my dad has a Wolf 

-EVIL is more prevalent than I gave it credit for 

-Animals can be ghost (most go to Heaven, some go to Hell). My mom's horse Slyder is a ghost and my dad's cat Alex is a ghost. 

-Yin/Yang is NOT inherent to the soul. Decided upon by God for each life you are meant to live. I AM Yang. Henry is Yin.

-Relatives from Heaven who visit here on earth that we knew as grandparents or elderly will appear to us as their "old" selves -but in HEAVEN all people are young adults. Children who die on earth and go to Heaven grow up in Heaven and reach their adult age. They are also filled with the wisdom gathered by their past lives. 

-The Holy Spirit is a Golden/White DOVE that enters and perches on your soul. It is ALSO a mouth/vocal chord set that seals over your moth and throat. It can be Masculine or Feminine.

-Holy Spirit is NOT the same as a Spirit Guide. Spirit Guides visit when they need to or are called upon and then leave. Holy Spirit resides in your soul and informs you of the TRUTH. It never leaves once it enters. But it is a separate Entity once in Heaven. 

-Jesus often intercedes when a child's life is taken on earth and is with the child as their life is taken and ENSURES they feel no pain during their death and are walked into Heaven with Jesus holding their hand.

Spiritual Experiences:

-Went to close out our Toastmasters bank account with a man named Jeff and a man named Martin. Jeff had a brother named Ian who passed away suddenly and recently and I was told by him to tell Jeff that he loved him. 
-Went to Toastmasters Officer Meeting on August 5th at night
-Heather, the VP of Membership, and my friend had a negative entitty around her that I picked up on right away 
-Henry helped clarify who it was
-Caril Hannity committed suicide in 2014 in San Jose, California. He had been mean to Heather when she was 16 years old to 20 at her work. He was in a "higher position" and said he hated her (not to her face) 
-Carl put Heather down and was mean to her 
-Heather was not aware he was around now 
-Carl was a jerk in life, but regretted being mean to hear in his soul and sought her forgiveness 
-Heather had to great-grandparents around her to protect her from Carl 
-Margaret and Harry had messages for Heather (happy about her work as a yoga instructor) 
-I crossed Carl over by asking Jesus Christ to accept him into Heaven and forgive him on Heather's behalf because Heather carries great grace in her and would forgive him easily 
-I was drained and depressed afterwards 
-Though it was hard I told Heather after the meeting what I saw
-She believed me but did not know who her relatives were and could not remember Carl at the time 
-But Henry kept making the lights flicker to show he was there and Heather saw that and felt Henry's presence 
-Henry and I had a deep, painful argument later when we got home
-He was angry I did not follow suite with what he wanted me to say to Heather more readily  
-He also had a LONG list of complaints for me about all the ways I was not "good enough" and he hated me for
-He cried when I explained in pure honesty why I was the way that I was. He regretted being angry at me.
-We did not sleep that night. No sleep.
-I realized at some point that my social anxiety disorder was tied to my Intuition. Not able to handle the energies of others well -overwhelmed by them and the instinct of my soul to give grace and energy to others, which can leave me drained. Bombarded. So I have instincts to retreat and avoid people/social situations. 
-Rosemary Hernandez was a woman who used to live in my current apartment. when I moved in I sensed someone may have committed suicide in the place -a woman -but shrugged it off. Henry told me she was there for a while but wasn't very "nice" and mostly just wanted to be alone. 

-I was in Toastmasters the morning of August 6th. I was sitting in a booth talking with Henry and wanted to know if there were any good/bad spirits in the place. I also wanted to hear back from Heather's grandparents.  

-Henry kept shaking my left hand like something important was happening. I asked him what it was and he told me: "EVIL entity. Human. Murderer. Haunting person they killed in a past life."

-Henry was frightened. Then I felt a man standing beside me with mal-intent towards me. I called upon God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, and my Guardian Angels. The man was "alleviated" from my side. Jesus took him to Heaven. Then my relatives (grandparents and uncles) "appeared" to me. I saw my Grandmother first. I saw her pearl earrings like she had worn when she was alive. She was "old" as she had been. She said she was proud of me and happy I was embracing my "psychic" path. 

-Then Heather's grandparents Margaret and Harry came over after mine left. They mostly wanted to tell Heather that they loved her and thought she was an amazing person. I had no sleep that previous night and wasn't much of a "people person" to them, which pissed Henry off and he said I was rude to them and an embarrassment to him. I saw Margaret -she had redish, short hair.

-I found out another woman in the club named Ellen is psychic. 

-I found out more about my past from Henry. I was "beaten" by the poltergeist that haunted the house I was born in (I don't remember it). I experienced an entity when I was 10 that harmed me (I remember the bed shaking). Bob was the "sleep paralysis" I experienced a couple times as a teenager. 

-Henry and I have been married and in past relationships for many lives. In the life before this last one he was a Sheik in India and I was in a lower "cast system" -but he took me as his own because of my beauty and the love he felt for me. DRAWN to me. 

-India is one of the reasons I draw mandalas and have always drawn images on my left hand (as I suspected). 

-I was raped by two men in that life and met Henry after. He saved me from the emotional pain of that event. But then I was murdered (stabbed in the stomach) by another man later and died young in that life as we both died young in our last life before this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment