Monday, May 12, 2014

Update: Ghost and Yoga

Met with the physic Agatha this past weekend. Experienced very little this past week and nothing Saturday night at my mom's house. I'm entering a new phase in my life. I'm calling it the "Not interested in you being in my life anymore" phase where I kick out ghosts/negative people/negative situations.

Unfortunately last night the ghost made it clear that it is still around -though still kind of distant compared to the way it was before.

Meanwhile in Yogaland, I'm going to go to yoga tonight and I'm hoping my sister will come with me. I want someone to come with me. I don't want to be alone in the class now that my friend Heather who was teaching it is leaving and a new teacher is coming in. 

Speaking of Yoga, I was looking for other classes to take other than the breathing/basic poses/meditation class for beginners that I have been taking. There has to be more basic/beginner classes available to take. The problem is I don't know what all 30 different classes they off actually entail and how intense they are. 

They need to make a better orientation/explanation chart of classes for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Maybe I'll make one as I go along...

Yoga is still a struggle at this point. Child's pose is my favorite. My legs were shaking like crazy last time, but Heather reminded the class that it was a good thing and meant that pent-up energy was finally being released. I'm cool with looking like an idiot as long as: 

1. It's the way it's supposed to be, and 

2. Everyone else looks like an idiot with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment