Friday, April 25, 2014

Ghost Update

My experience with the ghost has taught me that when I actually treat it like a person and communicate with it in a strait forward, low-key, honest way it listens. I stood outside the doorway of my bedroom the other night before going to sleep and told the ghost, "You have the whole apartment to run around in. Please stay out of my room at night. The way you've been communicating hasn't been working. Let me sleep at night and stay out of my room. I hope you find peace. I hope you have a good night." 

I then got into bed. 15 minutes later I felt the presence of the ghost come near. It felt like it was laying over me, but instead of it being a heavy/ oppressive weight it felt calm, comforting, and warm. I didn't want to move -not out of fear, but because I felt like I was being embraced or cuddled with. It was the first time it had ever really occurred to me that maybe this spirit IS nice and just wants to reach me.

It then left after that at didn't come back into my room for the rest of the night. I slept straight until 5:30pm!!! I was so amazed. These past couple nights have been kind of similar. Talking to it directly and being very clear and respectful to it seems to be the best way to handle the situation -that and doing my spiritual exercises and inviting God's presence into the space.

I also notice that when I specifically focus on emulating light and peace, I feel better. Whenever I feel the ghost's presence concentrating on emitting peaceful spiritual energy towards it makes me feel more at ease and less frightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment