Monday, September 23, 2013

Post Ghost

Well a slight pattern had emerged from the time I got the scratches until now. 

Not much. Mostly just lying in bed, hearing random noises, feeling a presence in the room followed my own sense of anxiety/tension because of sensing it. Then sleep. 

It was mostly just annoying and then easily brushed off a couple of nights when I was upbeat and could care less about the ghost. Then last night things got weird again...

Lying in bed. Sometime after 9pm. Laying on my side. Mind annoyingly wide awake. I felt a "presence". Not like the usual sense of someone standing near my bedside. This presence was a metaphysical one -one you could actually "experience" in almost a physical way. I tried to understand it as it was happening -and keep as calm as I could without overreacting/ while simultaneously marking my boundaries and knowing when to shrug it off when it became too intense for me to handle. 

I decided the sensation I was having was like feeling different parts of your skin go numb. It began around my legs and felt like a light blanket of numbness was moving up and down my leg slightly. Then it spread and moved towards my back. It felt in total like someone was laying beside me, almost on top of me, and they were slowly rubbing in a subtle way up and down my back. I shook it off and became made my physicality come to the forefront. I shifted to face the other way in bed. 

Then again about 5 minutes later as I was laying strait, head facing the ceiling, it again felt like a blanket started to fall over me. A strange, numbing "presence" that made my heart start to pound and my soul kick-in. I got the sense that whatever it was was lying on top of me. No real weight or force to it. My mind split in two: Either this is a nice female ghost that's just lonely or this is a creepy guy ghost that doesn't understand boundaries. Either way there's got to be a better way of making contact with a living person that doesn't freak them out. I shook it off and turned again. 

It happened one last time. I shook it off and eventually went to sleep without any further issues. 

This stuff used to happen around 3pm at night. For some reason these interactions have been occurring between 8-10pm, before I go to sleep. I'm going to talk to my sister and see if she's had any similar experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment