Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ghost Experience?

I was going to blog about a recent spiritual experience I had but then I decided not to just because it wasn't that impressive/important. Now it is. 

Last week I was lying in bed trying to go to sleep. Around 10pm or 11pm I suddenly felt my "soul" kick in. It's kind of like listening, but you're not tuning-in to physically hear anything in particular. My body goes numb -in that I slowly lose the sensation of feeling it. I have a foot, but I can't feel my foot. I feel like one connected unit of energy. It's weird. 

So initially, since this wasn't my first experience with my soul kicking-in I just thought, "OK I'll just go with this and let this happen." Then a couple minutes later I became aware that there were strange noises coming from the living room. First the TV made a sound like somebody had tapped the screen with their finger. Then there were noises from the kitchen that started. Not loud banging sounds or anything. Just little clicks and noises. So I thought, "OK. That's not usual. But if it is a ghost then they can just hangout in the kitchen and make themselves a sandwich I don't care."

Then a couple minutes later I felt what I presumed to be a presence. I wasn't particularly happy about it and certainly didn't want to make contact with it, so I just rolled over and tried to ignore it like I had done in the past. Then there was a strange rumbling sound that started. At first I thought it was a car that someone had turned on down the street that was parked, but humming. But I couldn't tell where it was coming from -or if it was coming from outside. So I opened my window figuring that if it was outside the noise would get louder if I opened the window. Nope. Stayed the same. I got the sense that it wasn't car-related. It never really stopped it just kind of faded. It frightened me though -as did the presence which seemed more unrelenting than it had in the past. 

I then had weird nightmares about being in my apartment and having a ghost try to speak to me and smother me in bed. 

Fast forward to last night. I'm lying in bed at 9:45pm. I wasn't really sensing anything at the time, just off in my head hoping thinking about all the stuff that I needed to do the next day. Then all of the sudden it felt like a spider bit my leg -to the extent that I actually lifted up the sheets and felt around for it. Paranoid, I got up and pulled back the covers completely -finding nothing there.


But there was nothing there. Thinking I might have been mistaken by what I felt, I went to the bathroom and checked out my leg in the light close up. I was expecting a spider bite -a single spot that was somewhat swollen. Instead I found these scratch marks: 


I was confused because the burning was incessant and obviously didn't occur anytime prior during the day. And I don't have a cat. And my nails are filed down below my finger tips (ok so I actually bite them from time to time, whatever). And there was nothing that sharp to scratch me in bed. What the hell?

Logically I was stumped. It made sense ghost-wise in some ways, but I really didn't want THAT to be the reason. So I went back to bed and checked the scratches again this morning. Still kind of stumped. Mostly just hoping that it has nothing to do with the ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment