Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Status Update for Social Media

I'm supposed to be a "Social Media" and Marketing person so it is important for me to see how well my various social media endeavors are progressing. 
  
As of July 10, 2013: 

Jos and Her Women's Business to Support Entrepreneurs

Facebook = 213 "Likes"
Meetup = 126 members 
Twitter = 24 Followers

4Charity
   
Twitter = 29 people following me 
Facebook = 2 people

My Personal Social Media Sites
 
Twitter: Following 23 people with 72 people following me
Facebook: 173 friends and I think 3 followers
Pinterest: Following 23 people and being followed by 155
Linked-In: 72 connections
Google +: Following 23 with 13 people following me

As of Today July 30, 2013:

Women's Business

Facebook = 235 "Likes"
Meetup = 145 members 
Twitter = 23 Followers  
4Charity
   
Twitter = 33 people following me 
Facebook = 2 people 

My Personal Social Media Sites
 
Twitter: Following 23 people with 68 people following me
Facebook: 177 friends and I think 3 followers
Pinterest: Following 21 people and being followed by 174
Linked-In: 84 connections
Google +: Following 23 with 13 people following me

Linked-In has been increasing lately and Pinterest continues to grow.  Facebook is slower and Twitter is hard for me to figure out these days. Some people who follow me are sarcastic and want dark humor and other ones are spiritual and want wisdom quotes/inspiration. The one group doesn't really like the posts of the other. They are not complimentary. Plus I mostly post whatever I feel like posting in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment