Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Posts of Yore

I've been creating yet another website on Weebly. Finished my Art website. Then I finished my 4Charity website. Now I'm working on my Spiritual Website -which is a greater undertaking then the other 2.

I started by showing the evolution of my soul by listing all the posts I made on my first blog from 2006-2010. I didn't blog as much back then. But when I did it seemed to mostly record family issues and thoughts about myself, society, and occasionally religion. It made me realize: If I hadn't written these down I would have completely forgotten these thoughts and memories. I also realized how deep I was at only 18. I really had a good sense of self back then -a lot more than I thought I did.

I also realized a lot of things happened to me in life when I was younger that I haven't recorded. But maybe it's better that I didn't so I can speak objectively now and sound less like an idiot. I can't believe how caught up I use to be in family drama. Such as waste. And there were HUGE gaps of time where months would pass without writing because I thought I had nothing of value to add. Such a shame.

It seemed like 2009/2010 was a turning point though. I can read it in the text. I was stupid though in a lot of my posts that mostly recorded day-to-day things or nothing at all (especially over the summer when I was being lazy). I decided it's best for me to record my progress in life. The revelations and the epiphanies. I usually soak up knowledge like a sponge, but I've forgotten how important it is to write it down and share it with others.

Spiritual truths are like God -because He is one. You get used to nobody talking, nobody sharing, nobody mentioning, nobody discussing. You hear about work to be done, obligations to fill, upcoming plans, schedules, dates, data, entries, facts, notices... But no one really talks about the soul. So you keep it to yourself -figuring nobody else is interested.

But I have so much I intend to write and share. I just need to get organized and do it. Luckily the website I'm working on gives me a good platform to lay it all out on...

No comments:

Post a Comment