Monday, July 29, 2013

Embarrassing

My mom totally just embarrassed me on Facebook. I went to my friend Jos' birthday party last weekend. she had it at a place called Lisa's Tea Treasures. Normally I don't like tea, but there's was actually pretty good. It was quaint.

I also got to see old friends from Toastmasters that knew Jos and I. One of them was a guy named Jim who I hadn't seen since earlier this year. Not to be around the bush or anything, but Jim is gay. So Jos took a picture of us sitting together and my mom asked, on a photo album Jos posted and tagged everybody who was there in, if Jim had his arm around me -aka if he was my boyfriend. Thanks mom.

What do you post for that? Saying, No he's gay in a picture he's tagged in might be kind of rude or blatant. I don't know. Either way I'm not responding. Jeez...

No comments:

Post a Comment