Saturday, June 1, 2013

To-Get List

There has been a long ongoing list of things I've wanted but haven't gotten yet. I use to buy CDs and DVDs once a month, but haven't gotten any in a while. Anyways, need to just get the list sorted out so I know what they are.

DVDs:

-Anna Karanina
-The Hobbit
-Buffy Season 5
-Lincoln
-Need to see "Looper"
-Need to see "Les Mis"
-Great Gatsby

Music:

-Keith Urban's newest CD "FUSE"
-Florence and the Machine
-Taylor Swift "RED" (Don't judge me)
-Ke$ha "Warrior" (Ok judge me...)
-Keane "Strangeland"
-Augustana "Augustana"
-f.u.n. (only a couple songs)
-Marron 5 (One More Night and Misery)
-song called "Somethin' bout a girl..." by Kip Moore
-song: "Now you're just somebody that I use to know" -Gotye
-song: "You're my sweetheart" -Lumineers
-song: "Hey Pretty Girl" by Kip Moore
-song: "Madness" by MUSE
-song "Try" by P!nk
-song: "Stay" by Rhianna 
-Evanescence "Evanescence"
-Goo Goo Dolls "Magnetic"
-One Republic (from my dad since he has the CD...)

No comments:

Post a Comment