Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Facebook Zodiac Assessment -for My Sister


So after my findings with my own Zodiac Facebook study I decided to try this out on my sister’s Facebook. Emily is a Pisces turned Cancer. I found her Facebook friend situation to be entirely different from my own. Emily is on Happy Pets –which means some of her “friends” are 15 year olds and 57 year olds who live in foreign countries like Germany. Yah. Excluding as many of those people as possible, I tried to dilute the pool to only include actual friends she knows. The other problem is not knowing these friends. I cannot say to date what signs any given person actually is. Part 2 that was completed in my previous study could not be done so all I really have to go on are birth days. So when it says a person is a “Cancer” –they were only born a Cancer and may actually be a Scorpio or a Pisces. 

I also don’t remember the predicted trend for a Cancer to follow. For me -a Pisces- it was Libra, Capricorn, Aries = buddies, Gemini = not so much. 

My sister’s “friends” totaled 324 –almost exactly twice as many as mine. It seems pretty easy to establish Cancer usually make more friends than Pisces –although personally I think if we were to weed out the acquaintances she claims as friends we’d be about even. 

The total for my 324 friends were as follows:
39 Total Taurus
35 Total Aquarius
33 Total Capricorn
33 Total Cancer
31 Total Virgo
28 Total Sagittarius
24 Total Pisces
23 Total Gemini
23 Total Aries
22 Total Leo
22 Total Scorpio
11 Total Libra

Breaking that down in terms of overall percentages:
Taurus = 12%
Aquarius = 11%
Capricorn = 10%
Cancer = 10%
Virgo = 9%
Sagittarius = 8%
Pisces = 7%
Gemini = 7%
Aries = 7%
Leo = 7%
Scorpio = 7%
Libra = 3%

Overall result based on Elements:
Earth Signs = 32%
Water Signs = 24%
Fire Signs = 23%
Air Signs = 21%

Theories I concluded based on the results:

Firstly the results from my sister’s friends list seemed very different from mine while still maintaining similar patterns. We switched basically switched Capricorn for Taurus –which makes sense since Cancer is more Emotional and Pisces is more spiritual –their compatible buddy signs would be Emotional Earth sign and Spiritual Earth Sign. 

The most surprising was the switch from my 4% Gemini to her 3% Libra. Cancer get along better with Gemini than Pisces, but I didn’t realize how at-odds they were with Libra. 

The overall percentages for Elements remained exactly the same though. Crazy sh*t…

No comments:

Post a Comment