Sunday, February 12, 2012

SkyRim

So as it turns out I went to go play Sky Rim last night and my good buddy managed to save over my saved data from my last game play. Had to re-steal a horse to give back to the man who owned it, which is weird. How is it stealing if you are returning the horse to its proper owner? Then I forgot what I had done after that the last time I played so I decided to go back and complete a mission I hadn't gone through all the way before.

I'm about 3000 coins less than I was last time, but I have completed a major quest now. I really don't remember what it was I did last time and it bugs me. There's a random mission out there I need to re-complete.

I was frustrated by the game and was debating giving up on it altogether. It reminded me a little too much of Sims. I erased that game from my computer after I spent 6 hours on it and the data didn't end up saving. It's like having to start from scratch and then you start to wonder if it's even worth it. What if you lose all the data again? All the effort and concentration you put ino it? Like building sand castles by the beach and expecting them to last.

Good thing I don't take games too seriously. It's best to walk away when they start to amount to that much in yor life and come back when its value has lessened in your eyes. It's just a game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment