Friday, February 10, 2012

The Final Countdown

The Final Countdown

4:22pm Pain in Neck. Owwwsss…

4:23pm The fish are looking particularly tropical today in their little aquarium.

4:23 I’m going to start typing without the “pm”.

4:24 Math…ughs…36 minutes until 5pm/Freedom.

4:25 Text! Ha ha ha ha…

4:26 My friend Jen text me. She text me earlier that once someone drunk called her at work. She didn’t know the woman and the woman sang the song “Hero” by Enrique Iglesias to her. It was hilarious. I told her I wish someone would drunk serenade me at work. She just texted me back, “Well it was more awkward because I worked at the public defender’s office but now it’s funny”. Ha ha ha ha ha…

4:28 My friends are awesome J

4:29 The sky outside is dark and gray as if it’s going to rain, but I know it won’t because the weather hasn’t been sharing it’s water with the earth this month. Selfish weather. You can’t hoard onto it forever!!!

4:31? My phone says it is 4:31 but this computer says it is 4:29. The phone is a 2005 LG with AT andtheother T. The computer is a Viewsonic with 2003 Microsoft Office and computer wallpaper that looks like the kind you would find on bathroom walls. I’m going with my cell.

4:34 –or 4:31 as this old computer would say. TEXT! It’s Tim…Tim wants to meet earlier to pick up his Xbox, but if not “that’s ok”.

4:33 according to the computer –I tell him I get home at 6pm but no earlier. He says “K. No worries.”

4:36 It’s going to be awkward when Tim comes back to Toast Masters. It’s one thing to be a friend and then sort of get distant and not call, but it’s another to dump a person with a 6 month Role as Sergeant of Arms in Toast Master and then not text and then ask for your Xbox back 6 months later… Not smooth…

4:38 22 minutes until Freedom. FREEDOM…

4:39 No one around and nothing to do. Should I use the restroom?...

4:42 Phone ring! Omg… it was that Indian guy from last time asking for Fateeth… His name is Sateesh! We went over this…

4:46 Back from bathroom breaking. And I just remembered I need to clean my step-mom/dad’s house. I should do that tomorrow. I’ll compress computer time and jump on the cleaning band wagon. Then I’ll kill zombie mummies with Alex!

4:47 Mail guy just came from side door not front door. He must have went to the bathrooms the same time I did. And now he’s driving off with the mail. Goodbye mail guy.

4:49 Why did the normal receptionist leave all her cabinet doors unlocked? Was she testing me to see if I would lock up before I left? Or did she forget? Or did she think I was going to be dumb and not know how to open the ones I needed to use??? Either way, Test Passed!

4:51 I miss Twitter…

4:52 I have a random craving for Coca Cola…

4:52 False alarm phone ring. They changed their mind.

4:53 Emergency numbers listed. Emergency is 9-911…

4:54 Holy crap phone call. Indian guy again. “Hrufhikefh”. Who comes up with these names??? Poor directory. I don’t think it speaks foreign languages. And his name was spelled “Hrushikesh” not “Hrufhikefh”. Get it right!

4:55 Time to pack up. Peace out biznatches…

1 comment:

  1. I...don't like Tim. >< I've never liked how he's treated you. If ever I get the chance to kick his behind (verbally or physically or both), I'm taking the opportunity. ><

    12

    ReplyDelete