Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Kenny

Exciting news! Kenny from Toast Masters is a Cancer. And I wrote down before either on paper or in one of these blogs that I associated him with the Penguin because he reminded me of one. His energy and his stance resembled a penguin.

Today he talked about his favorite animals and he said when he was younger he liked lions and tigers, but for some reason he grew to really like Penguins over the years. Alright this may sound stupid to you, but it was an AHA! moment for me. I was right! Just as I sensed the doe in myself, Kenny must have picked up on his inner-penguin. He totally reminds me of one -the only person who does really...

I also found out he went to Santa Clara University like I did. He was a Cancer, but has openly stated his love for God through Christianity. Due to his focus on the physical -working out as a physical exercise coach- which has also brought a lot of balance in his life along with meditation, I know consider him to be more Piscean in nature than just Cancer. He is definitely still Cancer, by his gestures and ease in front of people, but his focus on spirituality brings him more over to the Piscean frame of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment