Wednesday, January 4, 2012

3 Resolutions for 2012

If I accomplish nothing else this year, I will accomplish these goals.

1. Eat less chocolate. (It's easy to do, but I'm like a pigeon that people keep feeding. I need to stop accepting candy gifts form people...)

2. Bike more during the summer. (I have an excuse during the winter: it's cold. But not during the summer.)

3. Finish Comic Book (3-4 pages inked and illustrated a month -minimum.)

4. Also since I made that whole Usana pledge last year I should probably hit Gold Director before their convention in September. Which would first involve doing well in WFG. If I don't hit Gold Director by September they had me pledge on video tape that I would bike ride every day at 7pm for 6 months. It gets cold after September. F* that game.

3 comments:

  1. 5. Stop resisting Alex' tips on social etiquette.

    P.S. This new color scheme is...tough for me. I can't really see the yellow (or is it orange?) very well.


    12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed It! I like the background though. Reminds me of water. Very fluid and rythmic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I love the background too. The yellow/orange was just tough for my colorblind eyes. I like this very much. Blues and waters make us happy.

    12

    ReplyDelete