Friday, November 11, 2011

What Happened

I was at my mom's house with Emily. We were in the living room listening to the radio. I was about to ask Emily something when the radio station announcer guy started mentioning some weird things he was seeing outside the station. He said he was seeing "diamond lights" in the sky and that there were several of them. I gave em a look that said, "No way..."

We lept to the floor in front of the radio and turned it up. The announcer kept cutting away, not knowing what to say other than, "Ok I don't know what's happening right now guys, seriously, this has never happened, I'm seeing weird things in the sky and my manager keeps throwing his arms up cause he doesn't know what they are either, and I don't know what's happening..."

Suddenly the station went blank. There was no sound. I turned it up thinking he was taking a pause to speak, but it was dead silent. So then I quickly turned to Em, "Let's see what the other stations are saying." I started clicking to other stations. They were All silent. I was like, "Oh sh*t. No way." I was confused and I didn't know what was happening.

I turned to Em again, let's turn on the T.V. and see if they're saying anything. We turned on t news -it was just normal coverage. They weren't saying anything unusual was going on. But the radio stations were dead. You'd think they'd at least be reporting that...

I walked to the window of the living room facing East. There was a Radio tower off in that direction and I wanted to see if I could find any of those weird lights in the sky they were describing. The whole situation was ironic because Alex and I and my sister had recently been debating over aliens -go figure.

I looked out of the window. It was dusk so it was kind of hard to identify anything in the sky. I made out a shape in the distance, but it had no lights and it was too small to distinguish. Then it started getting bigger. It was heading are way. I thought it was weird that whatever it was was purposely heading out towards the rural area we were in outside of the city.

As it got bigger I was finally able to see it. I can't describe the feeling. An overwhelming sense of Oh Crap followed by fear and disbelief. I swore to God I thought I was seeing things. I immidiately called to Em. She looked out, but it was gone. I told her to keep looking into the distance with me. After a couple minutes another speck in the distance appeared. It was black, same as the one before. As it got bigger my sister said,"Hhhh, no way." I was like, "I know right???!"
She said, "We need Dean. He needs to see this". We rushed to find Dean in the other room. For some reason our instincts didn't tell us to get mom, just Dean. So we led Dean to the window and told him to look out. We told him the radio station was down and they had been reporting seeing weird things in the sky. We told him to look out the window into the distance. Night was creeping in and things were geting harder to see. He hadn't seen anything and was trying to be patient, but asked us "What am I suppose to be looking for?". We told him, 'Just wait". Then I saw a shape in the distance. I said, "There, there do you see it?" I tried pointing to it but pointing to things on  window never really helps.

"He said, "No I don't see anything. Are you sure there's something there?" We told him to keep looking. Then it got bigger. "What is that?", Dean asked looking seriosuly puzzled. I didn't say anything. The thing flew right over our house without making a sound. Dean was like, 'That was weird. What the heck was that?"

We showed him the radio stations and he started to get a little concerned. He said he was going to call some of his friends in town and see if they knew what was going on.

Meanwhile, I was hungry. I decided to go out to the garage to the freezer to get a Shwans meal to eat. People in the city don't know of or understand what Shwans is, it's like someone who personally delivers frozen food meals to you. It's convenient.

I went to the freezer to open it up, but I heard this weird clinging noise like something metallic hitting the concrete floor over and over. I looked on the ground and there was a metal ound ball thing that was pretty tiny spinning in a circle like a quarter someone flicks on a table. Only it just kept spinning.

I wrote the rest of the story and then my computer froze and recorded nothing. Damn you Blogspot. I give up. The dream eventually eded. It got intense, but all is well now.

3 comments:

  1. That's some pretty nice fiction. =) You're good at it. See, it's possible to fully love ghosts, aliens and monsters in the realm of fake. =)

    12

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's part one of a nightmare I had last night thanks to someone bringing up the alien topic over and over again. And the dream got worse, I just haven't finished writing it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh, I can't wait to hear the rest!!!

    12

    ReplyDelete