Sunday, November 27, 2011

Two Things

1. I don't use Horoscopes. I thought I'd just make a statement. My step-dad was jokingly reading them to me this morning because he knows I follow the zodiacs. I told him there are minimal amounts of horoscopes that are legit, all the other ones are made up. And it's nearly impossible to tell the fake and the real ones apart, so I'd call it pointless. Horoscopes are pointless. I'll let the future come as it may, as long as I'm being guided and led down the right path I have nothing to worry about.

2. I keep wondering what I would do if I was living in the time of Jesus. If I was wandering around hearing news and rumors of Him, what would my reaction be. My reaction is always unsurprised and kind of lack luster. And I wouldn't go out of my way out of curiosity to see who He was and what He was saying. But being led, I would probably be brought to Him from a friend or someone telling me to go see Him speak. Then after I saw and heard Him, I would believe. Others doubts might make me quiet about my opinion, but I would believe in Him. Logically I would be skeptical, but the miracles and wisdom He would give would erase all doubts. I would speak freely around family and friends, with respect, of my belief. I'd probably be made fun if by doubters, but when you know the truth you are only saddened by the blindness of others. It hurts sometimes when you want someone to see what they can only believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment