Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sollumn

Why is Google Gmail always asking to sync my phone with random things like Youtube and Blogspot and other things... It's dumb. Stop asking for my number Google.

Anyways, I'm on Day 3 of accidentally forgetting to take my Zoloft meds... oooops. Melancholia has set in. I'm calm and slightly depressed right now. In other news I've manged to confiscate numerous books from my former space of living a.k.a. my dad's house. Some of the books and things came from my former room -a.k.a. my sister Emily's current bedroom. Whenever I walk in Em's room I have an instinctual urge to clean it. 5 Goodwill Donation bags and 2 dumpster trash bags later and there's still crap on the floor. That Shmeagle... On the plus side i found some old photographs, some old jewelry, a lot of 4-H pins, alot of old Art Award ribbons, and some old books of mine.

My Bookshelf over-floweth. I also fond 3 books on Dinosaurs, a book on shells, some old books I had on Egyptian history, some old fairy tale books, and 3 dragon books I confiscated from my sisters room -they needed to be salvaged form that mess.

Not much has been happening. I find that when I get bored with the monotony of day to day being the same, I have random impulses to be spontaneous and do something unexpected. Like the other day I just hopped in my car and drove over to see my kitty early. I just felt the impulse to go. Kitten is doing better. It's hard to give him IV shots -it's very counter intuitive to stick your pet with anything sharp, but you have to do it. I'm just glad he's doing better now.

Here's some left over Halloween picks I found:

This costume would freak me out...


Classy...


Biker Gang...


These look like skull mittens you would put over the head of a dead loved one...

No comments:

Post a Comment