Sunday, November 6, 2011

Red Lobster

I met this awesome waitress named Alexia the other day when mi amigo Alex made the mistake of asking her if she believed in ghosts. She said, "Well yah, don't you?"

I love people named Alexia.

Alex and I got into debates over Ghosts, Demons, Spiritual Matter v. Physical Matter, Science trying to explain and measure the supernatural, Buddhism, the Bible, Atheists, The irony of a Pisces eating fish a.k.a cannibalism?, the Man who made it rain, dragons...

It was awesomes.

Alex said I was a lot more confident and energetic. He asked me why. I said it was one of 3 things or a combo of them:

1. I had just come from Saturday Training at WFG (Which I doubt was the reason because Guillermo's wife Angelica spoke :()

2. I had been consistently taking Zoloft for a couple days in stead of forgetting like I had been.

3. I've known Alex for a while now and it's easier for me to talk to people I'm comfortable being around. I use my therapist Victoria as an example. I didn't open up the first 5 months I saw her. After a couple months of not seeing her I went back and fully unleashed everything I had been struggling with, feeling, and learning. I actually cried in front of her. It was because I was ready to open up and the time I had been with her showed me she was someone I could trust and confide in.

Anyways, with the exception of getting lost in Milpitas -the most confusing area known to man clearly designed by drunk aliens with no idea how to map out streets on this planet- and Angelica speaking at WFG, it was a great day :)

Alex also gave me a heater that looks like a toaster oven. My landlord lady hasn't made PG+E come over to fix my pilot light or whatever. My room is an a frozen lair. Luckily I have the world's warmest comforter. I actually woke up in a sweat last night and had to take some of the covers off me because the comforter was becoming an incubator.

Also I uploaded all of my ink drawings unto my compter. took 2 hours. Dangz. But they look awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like that Alex dude made up for his earlier stupidity. Besides being stupid enough to ask a random waitress for her opinion. Good to hear.

    12

    ReplyDelete