Thursday, November 10, 2011

Frustration

Usana frustrates me when oreders get messed up. The system isn't the easiest to navigate through and it's amazing how little patience I have for it.

My dad's order hadn't come in and he told me his order wasn't in and since I'm in charge of his autoship I had to go and check it out online. I didn't see his order there and I got pissed and emailed Usana. As it turned out his order was on the way, it just hadn't arrived yet.

This past week UPS tried to deliver 2 packages to my door. I've already been charged for these packages of product, tey just hadn't arrived yet. Day 1 they stop by and I'm not home. Normally they just leave the packages there, but this time they left a note saying they'd come back later. They weren't there the next day. Or the weekend. But Monday when i had work they came in the middle of the day again and left a note saying, "This is the final attempt to deliver the package to you". And they shipped the packages backto Utah where they came from.

I was pissed no end. My packages. And those things aren't cheap. I was pissed. I wanted to call up Usana on the phone, but I needed the number first so I had to login. I was having troubles logging in and I forgot my password. I couldn't reset it. I had to go find it. I found it. I entered it. I got in. I got the number. I was pissed.

But then I remembered: It isn't the people at Usana's fault that UPS didn't leave the packages at my door. And I can't entirely blame UPS for not knowing what to do with the packages. I talked to the ladyand she's resending the packages ack. Hopefully I get them this time.

It's funny though, even when I'm pissed, compared to other people I just look slightly annoyed. I'm fuming internally, but it looks like I'm slightly frustrated. I'm such a push over. And then onn Facebook I saw this. I will keep this in mind for any and all future Speeches I make or words I Speak.


I also found out on Facebook that students were rioting at Berkely. Why do people think Riots, Destruction, and Vandilism will solve anything? It just adds chaos.

I think they need to re-read the History Books. When people in the past rioted it was either because they were starving to death while Kings and Queens dined in elegance, Wars were going on that people wanted to end, and Oppression was being unleahed on a helpless population.

What are these people rioting again??? Oh yah, the economy sucks. Get over it. If you're not a part of the solution you're a part of the problem.

2 comments:

  1. These riots are the abuse of our freedoms. These people with no lives know full well that nothing truly bad can happen to them in America for being a pain to everyone. In other countries, these people would get mowed down and while I don't want that to happen here, that doesn't mean they should be able to mess up everything.

    12

    ReplyDelete