Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Adalynn

My step-sister Sarah gave birth to her daughter Adalynn yesterday :)

Novemeber 27th. She's a Sagittarius. I was worried about Sarah's signs not matching up with hers, but a Capricorn is the Builder sign of a Sagittarius so I'm glad for that. Sarah will be a great mommy. She has the perseverance, spunk, and responsible nature to raise this may with care and love. There will be awkward and difficult times when Adalynn is a teen, but outside of that Sarah will instill in her the modesty and humbleness she needs to succeed in the world.

2 comments:

  1. " I was worried about Sarah's signs not matching up with hers, but a Capricorn is the Builder sign of a Sagittarius so I'm glad for that." ---- LOL...you're adorably insane.

    Yes, this time I truly called you insane, but in a good way so chillax. =)


    12

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least my odditties have benefits -like deeper insights into human nature/personalities.

    ReplyDelete