Monday, July 25, 2011

The Universe is Synchronized

Just read somebody else's blog they posted today at 12:07pm. I Sh*t you not. My blog was posted around 10:45am.

Her blog said, "But a couple weeks ago, I heard this loud voice in my head say, 'Make the list…' So I did. 
I started with now, then tomorrow, next week, the upcoming months, the next year.  I basically wrote out my future, according to me. And then I handed it over to the Universe. And then I read something that went like this: 
“First you have to know what you want, defined in terms of the end result. And then you have to physically move towards it, without defining the hows. At which point, the thing you want actually starts coming to you, on its own terms, from a direction completely unexpected. Just carry on, detached from the details and timing, and perhaps act like you couldn’t care less.” 


That's what she wrote. Only one person actually reads my blog on here and it's my friend Alex. This is crazy. It's also what all of my friends have been talking about lately -you know, with the book The Secret and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment