Thursday, July 28, 2011

More Details...

Apparently I wasn't specific enough about my list of desired future objects. My Usana team mate told me you have to know everything about what you are going to buy as i you were going to go out and buy it today. Then when you visualize something that concretely you will go more out of your way to obtain it. I guess she doesn't know my shopping habits.

2 days ago I decided my printer needed more ink. I wasn't sure whether it just needed color ink or black ink, but they usually come together in a pack so I decided to ust go with that. Then I got to Target. $22 for colored ink alone. I don't want to discuss how much it would have cost for both black and colored ink to be in the same box.

So that's how I shop. I show up at the intended place of purchase and if the price is too much I either save up to buy it later when I can afford it, or I abandon the thought of getting it all together.

PS3- $300-$400 ouch

Echo the Dolphin game for PS3- Alright first off it's ECCO the dolphin, and secondly Amazon.com's not showing Ecco for PS3, just PS2. There is no way in Hellz I'm payingthat much for a gaming system if they don't even have the game I want to play. Meanwhile a PS2 is only $100-$200.

VCR- VCR's only come in DVD/VCRs and they are around $90.

XBox-New Xboxs are $500. Used are less than $100.

GPS- $100-$200
Tatoo- Priceless?... $50-$100
Laptop-$500-$900
Adobe CS5 Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign-Well Photoshop is $700...eeeeeep...

I'm just going to conult my guy friends who have electronic knowledge and insights well beyond my years.

New-ish Car- $10,000-$16,000
Lasik Eye Surgery- $1,000-$2000
UpgradedApartment- $4000 a month

1 comment:

  1. Wait until I show you more of what the PS3 can do...Ecco is only the beginning!!! ---12

    ReplyDelete