Sunday, July 17, 2011

Foot Soldier in the Civil War


Wellz... Iron Man and Captain America gave it their all, but now it looks like it's up to the Hulk and Wolverine to save my foot from itself.

The yellow-portion of my foot is infection -plain and simple. Having a sunburn has been problematic, but my skins finally starting to peel, with nice new skin underneath. The body has interesting defense mechanisms. When my foot realized there was a yellow infection invading, my foot swelled with it and my skin got dry and bubble blisters started to form. The blisters then inevitably cracked and "tears" of yellow leaked out of my foot- which was gross.

It occurred to me that this is what we do when we cry. We release the negativity within and let it fall outside of ourselves. Crying seems like a weak/ vulnerable event, but actually it's the souls way of preserving itself by letting the bad within seep out.

After my foot stopped crying, I gave it some Hydrogen Peroxide. Then it lit up like Scrubbing Bubbles when you spray moldy area and it buffs up like a marshmallow. It stung. After several rounds of Peroxide bombing, I then put Sense skin emulsion and daytime facial lotion over the non-bubble portions of my foot. My foot's skin is a lot softer now, and the swelling has gone down significantly.

I attempted to see the doctor yesterday, but his office was closed :(
My best bet is to keep Peroxiding my infected bubble areas and Sense-ing my sunburned foot skin.

I think I'm winning the war now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment