Thursday, June 2, 2011

Title of First Blog

Let’s see, how to start this first blog…
Title…Check
First Sentence…Check
Random Checklist…Check
Intro…
          Let me introduce myself and more importantly the point of this blog.
I am a Pisces with Aquarian tendencies (A Pisquarius as I like to call it). My favorite colors are blue, purple, and green. The blue is a dark, navy blue which I associate with the ocean. The purple is a deep, rich color that I associate with good taste in design, grace, and elegance. The green is a forest green, which I associate with nature and the woods.
          Now that you know me, it’s important for me to explain the purpose of this blog. INSIGHT. I feel that with the combination of my personal experiences as well as who I am as a person, I have a unique and varied view on life I’d like to share with others. I hope that by discussing and explaining these things I can help people change their perspectives for the better, or maybe just broaden them a bit.

                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment