Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Post-Previous Blog

I got so inspired by that last blog (which took a while to write out then type up on the computer - Appreciate),  and by my insecurities that I decided to write this blog in dedication to them.


So long awkwardness over the fact that I use to be obsessed with Unicorns after I saw the movie Legend at age 9. I had a unicorn book, a unicorn nightlight, a unicorn poster, unicorn drawings that I made frequently...


Peace out embarrassing phase of my childhood when I worshipped Zeus because I saw the show Hercules and Xena and no one bothered to explain the concept of the Bible to me. (It was an accident I swear)


So long that other time when I was 5 and decided to give dog food a try and liked the taste until I was told kids weren't suppose to eat it and got in trouble. (It smelled good. I was 5! Don't judge me...)


Hasta Luego that time in the 2nd grade when it was hot and I took off my shirt and wandered around in my undershirt because no one told me what a bra was for. (That one's on grandma. She dressed me that day).


Arrivederci (Thank you Google Spell Check) to all those times I teared up to Disney movies... Like yesterday when I watched Beauty and the Beast. (I meant to watch Bambi, but Target was out. The one day I decide to buy it and it goes back in the Disney vault. Curse thee Disney!!!)


Farewell that tragic day in senior year of college hen I meant to say "Causal Relationship" in business writing class, but ended up saying something else that was similar, and yet very different...


Good bye photographs that remain unfound (Praises Above) showing me in a fanny pack and vizor wearing a purple shirt with kitties on it. (It was the 90s and my mom picked out my wardrobe - not a good combination of things)


Sayonara to those "physical imperfections" I use to think were so hideous. My ears don't look that weird and I eventually grew into my nose. (And let's face it, if Snooki is allowed to not care about her appearance, why should we?)


Shove off self-doubts about becoming a professional artist. I know the economy sucks and I might have to work as a receptionist for a while, but I'll be damned if I'm going to give this up now that it is back in my life again. Viva El Arte!


Take a Hike and Fall Off a Cliff nagging doubts about me ever finding a soul mate. I'll date when the universe is ready to let me, and I'll be really good at it too... (And if I never end up dating then I'll just get a bunch of cats and fulfill my other life long dream of being a cat lady. I may also get some goats if I feel like it. Goats are like dogs with horns.)


I don't care who knows I have a fear of great white sharks! I saw the movie Jaws at a young age and it traumatized me. (I will one day seek vengeance upon Discovery Channel for having an entire Week dedicated to Sharks)


I don't care who knows I once had a crush on Lance Bass. (I had 5 members of that band to choose from. What were the odds...)


I don't care who knows that I'm randomly attracted to gay guys. That's right I'm talking to you Project Runway in general!


I don't care who knows I think Sheryl Crow is hot. (I'm pretty sure every woman does. If they weren't lesbians before going to see her in concert, they sure will be afterwards...)


I don't care who knows I thought Big Bird from Sesame Street was attractive. (I was so young...)

I don't care who knows I'm an aspiring Vegantarian (It's harder than it sounds)


Well that's all I can think of right now... If I come up with more I'll add them to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment